23 Apr April Race Meeting Postponed
Due to the 3 day lockdown announced earlier this afternoon, the Race Meeting scheduled for Saturday, 24 April will be postponed until Saturday, 1 May 2021. This will be contingent on the lockdown being lifted. Should further restrictions be applied in the coming days, an alternate day for the race meeting will be advised.
Please see the upcoming events for details.