29 Jun Annoucement: Current Government Restrictions and Club Activities
As of 1:26 PM – Tuesday, 29th June 2021.
The WA Government announced a lockdown for the Perth and Peel Regions until 12.01am on Saturday, 3 July. As it stands currently, the following will apply at the Wanneroo Raceway during that time:
- No private practice or other motorsport events during the lockdown period.
- The tuning day on 3rd July will go ahead if current restrictions are lifted after 12.01am on 3rd July.
- The race meeting on 4th July will go ahead if current restrictions are lifted after 12.01am on 3rd July.
- We feel that it is unlikely that all restrictions will be lifted and we might have to conduct the meeting in accordance with modified procedures especially as they relate to gatherings in groups. It would be prudent to consider that there will be a restriction on the number of pit crew and/ or spectators.
- Gates to the raceway are closed for the lockdown period and access will only be granted for essential purposes. Please call 9306 8022 or email email@example.com if urgent access needs to be arranged.
We are currently operating in a very uncertain environment and will continually plan to move forward with the intention of conducting our activities in accordance with the restrictions imposed and advice given.
Stay safe and we look forward to welcoming you back to Wanneroo Raceway as soon as we are able.