WA Sporting Car Club’s range of educational and introductory days are the start line to motorsport participation and improving your driving skills both on and off the track.
Come & Try Sessions
One of our experienced instructors will sit in the passenger seat while you tackle vehicle handling exercises on the skidpan. Then put what you’ve learnt into practice on the main circuit.
- Skidpan and Circuit format
- Instructor Guidance
- 3 Hour session
- $125 (includes MSA Introductory Licence)
Next event: Wednesday, October 20
Car Control Challenge
Held on the infield skidpan, you’ll put your vehicle through its paces on a Motorkhana course. Accuracy and control are key.
- Skidpan format
- Suitable for new drivers (12+)
- Timed (non-competitive)
- 3 Hour session
- $20 per car (plus $25 per driver for MSA Introductory Licence if required)
Next event: Saturday, November 6
Competition Driving School
For those who are looking to start driving competitively, the Competition Driving School will give you all the inside information for getting around the circuit as quickly (and safely) as possible.
- Circuit format
- Performance driving lecture
- Instructor guidance
- 8 Hour session
- $270 members / $320 non-members
Next event: Wednesday, November 24
Requirements – Car Control Challenge
- Your own vehicle that is mechanically sound and capable of safely undertaking the activities
- No helmet necessary
- Long pants and enclosed shoes
Requirements – Come and Try / Competition Driving School
- Your own vehicle that is mechanically sound and capable of safely undertaking the activities.
- Helmet with a minimum of a AS1698 compliance sticker. We do have helmets for hire if you do not have your own.
- Long sleeve shirt, preferably cotton, long pants down to the ankle, preferably no polyester or similar.
- Enclosed footwear.
Further information on how to prepare for these days will be sent to the participant after registration. Please see the calendar for event dates, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to be put on the mailing list.