The Wanneroo Raceway Birthday Meet will see the inaugural WA Pedal Car Grand Prix! The
The Wanneroo Raceway Birthday Meet will see the inaugural WA Pedal Car Grand Prix!
The WA Pedal Car Grand Prix will run during the lunch time break (exact time TBC) of the Wanneroo Raceway Birthday Meet on Saturday 29th February. To see more details on the race meet, follow this link.
To enter this event, use the Entry Form button above. Entries are $20 per pedal car, with all money raised being donated to JDRF
(Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation).
Here are some details on how the day will run…
- We’ll be having a display area in the Paddock for all Pedal Cars entered
- Drivers briefing will be in the Race Office at around 10.30am
- During the briefing, each drivers name will be pulled out of a hat to determine the grid positions
- As this is our first event and we are running with a strict time slot, at this stage there will only be one group of drivers. Should we be inundated with entries, we will consider whether a split of groups in ages can be accommodated.
- Each driver will be allowed a maximum of 2 Pit Crew members on the track
- Pedal cars will line up on the start line, and finish half way around Turn 1
- It will be a Le Mans start, with all drivers lined up at a start line who then run to their vehicles which are placed in their grid positions
- The event will be live streamed on Facebook, so by entering you are agreeing to your child potentially being videoed for marketing purposes
- Trophy presentation will be back in the Pedal Car display area of the Paddock
And here are some details on what your car can be like…
- The cars shall be single seaters, driven solely by leg* power.
- Overall maximum length = 3000 mm.
- Overall maximum width = 1125 mm.
- Must have 4 wheels with steering wheels at the front
- Drive on 1 or 2 wheels
- Effective brakes are MANDATORY and MUST brake on a minimum of 2 wheels No excessively
protruding spindles from side of wheels
- No dangerously protruding items
- * Disabled entries: We will consider alternative to leg power, please contact us.
(Saturday) 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
WA Sporting Car Clubadmin@wascc.asn.au